Your reservation is guaranteed until the day of arrival. After that time, it will no longer be guaranteed and the room may be reassigned. We will charge your credit at the moment we have confirmed your reservation.The hotel has the right to cancel your reservation if we do not receive the Pre-Payment Deposit. We will send you a cancellation confirmation via email immediately after cancelling your booking. Additional conditions are as follow:
- Must be 21 years old or older to book a room
- A valid photo ID and credit card of guest is required upon check-in
- Room rates are subject to change
- Have maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a single bed (Queen or King) and four people max for rooms with multiple beds. Additional guests are subject to fees.
Please carefully read additional cancellation policy. Rarely we make any exceptions to this. Our receptionists are instructed to follow this policy and rules. So to save any misunderstanding we would be grateful if you can observe the following:
- If the guest arrives or not or decides to leave early, the nights not spent will not be refunded.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- There is only one way in which we can acknowledge the cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly the front desk. Refunds are only made to the same card used at the moment of reservation and only until 48 hours after your booking confirmation.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
During your stay, the apartment and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order. Immediate notification to staff will be expected of any damages or breakages in the apartment. You (The Tenant) is financially responsible for any damage to the apartment. This includes losses caused by you (The Tenant) or a third party negligent actions and behavior. A summary check will be made of the apartment check-out time. However, a more detailed review of the condition of the apartment and all equipment and facilities will be made soon after check-out and before another guest occupies the apartment. The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage
Rooms are 100% non-smoking. By making a reservation you abide to respect this policy and will be charged 100$ USD if evidence of smoking is found in the rooms.
Pets are subject to a fee of $15 USD per night. In addition a credit card must be provided for incidentals. Additional fees may apply if there is potty accidents within premises.
Please place linen and/or towels you want to re fresh in the basket provided in the room and place it outside. Housekeeping won’t enter the room during your stay, only if requested.
One key is provided per room. In case of loss or damage, there is a lost key fee of $100 USD. If you are locked out of the room please communicate to front desk.
Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. The hotel assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while using amenities in the premise.